This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Blue Cricket Design

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Blue Cricket Design

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.16.2010

Friendly Friday-Blue Cricket Design

Squeal!
My Friendly Friday feature needs no introduction!
But still I just want to say welcome Becca-I am just one of your adoring fans and am so glad you are here to say hi and share some of your fun projects with us!
It's all yours! Hi there! I'm Becca from Blue Cricket Design and I am thrilled to be here today! Tiffany is on a fun mission to "Make the world cuter" and I hope I can add a tiny bit of cuteness to this fab blog!

I'm a mother to three girls and a wife who gets to stay home and be raised by her kids! It's always an adventure! I too have a creative space on line where I share my sewing projects, craft ideas, photoshop tips, recipes, furniture refinishing projects and more! It's my way of sharing and recording my adventures of self expression !

If I could sit behind my sewing machine all day I would! I'm rooted in self taught sewing and love creating my own patterns, refashioning and inventing helpful solutions! I'm also OBSESSED with fabric! Seriously folks! It's what I spend most of my money on! I love anything that has to do with it! Here are a few past favorite projects that all involve my little obsession I think you might enjoy! Click on the photos to be taken to their original post!

Come check out an easy tutorial on how to make these Rolled Fabric strip Rosettes! Perfect for embellishing necklaces or making headbands and pins!

Wall art is easy and affordable when you use beautiful bold prints and a little strength with a staple gun! And if you like furniture refinishing be sure to check out my how to post HERE!!! I'm also addicted to refinishing and my Red Piano is a great example that no project it ever too big!


This was one of my favorites! Scrap Fabric Bracelets made from my kids Happy Meal toys!



And I had to create a beautiful place to house all my fabric right! I HEART my new hutch that happily displays my collection of fabric!

And lastly I created this Coupon Caddy to hold my coupon holder and redeamable coupons! I was so frustrated with my shopping trips! My baby would eat my coupons or I'd hold the coupons I planned on using in my pocket only to forget to use them at check out! SOLUTION: Coupon Caddy holder!


And here I am (yes as a blond!) meeting my fabric idol Heather Bailey! AHHHHH!!!!! It was magical!

I share a ton of other ideas over at Blue Cricket design that I would love to share with you! Come on by and see what else I've been up to! I also have a fun linking party every Wednesday! It's a collection of amazing projects from around the web! Come add yours!

Thanks Tiffany for the great swap!!!Happy Sewing!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

Thanks for sharing in this wonderful post! I love the scrap bracelets! My imagination is going crazy!

Fri Apr 16, 07:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Sawdust Girl said...

Super smart coupon holder! (and cute to boot)

Fri Apr 16, 09:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Joni Nickrent said...

Great Stuff! Love the camara bags. Found you from the Friday Follow links!

Mon Apr 19, 09:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home