This Page

has been moved to new address

Canvas Press-Winner!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Canvas Press-Winner!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.30.2010

Canvas Press-Winner!

Just wanted to let everyone know who the winner is of the Canvas Press Giveaway!!!

WINNER IS COMMENT #140-Amanda @ Looking Glass Jewels-Congrats!!!

Amanda-contact me by Tuesday, so we can get you set up.
If I haven't heard from you by Wednesday May 5th, I will choose a new winner.
Thanks! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Looking Glass Jewels said...

Don't pick a new winner! I will email you! I am SO EXCITED! Thank you so much!!!

lookingglassjewels AT gmail DOT com

Sat May 01, 12:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Looking Glass Jewels said...

I emailed ya! Please let me know if for some reason my email was not received. :)

lookingglassjewels AT gmail DOT com

Sun May 02, 04:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home