This Page

has been moved to new address

Woo Hoo Wednesday-Recipe & Winners

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Woo Hoo Wednesday-Recipe & Winners

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.17.2010

Woo Hoo Wednesday-Recipe & Winners

First of all-Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway for Art Prints for Kidz, and thanks to the awesome people of Art Prints who generously donated 4 prizes for the day! If you are looking for beautiful art work for your childrens rooms or playrooms then please take a look over there and see if you can't find something just perfect.
Now onto the winners, if you are a winner, please contact me by the end of the week with your mailing address and the print of your choice, so that I can pass it along to them. Thanks!
Heather said...

"The World Is Full" is beautiful, it makes me happy looking at it. Thanks for hosting such a neat giveaway!

KatrinkaJane said...

I like the Steadfast Tin Soldier and all of the watercolor alphabet animals.

The Family of Logo said...

WOW! I really can't decide between "A Thought" and "System" they are both beautiful. Maybe if I win one, I'll buy the other? HAHA! Thanks for the great new site!

Laney said...

I am so glad I added you to my Reader! Hehe. I wanted vintage book prints for my kids' playroom, but didn't want to tear up some vintagey book. I would get the letter K and have to buy the letter R for my kids' initials. Too cute!

Remember to make sure to get me your mailing address and your choice of print by the end of the week, by contacting me here.

Now I have a fun little Easter/Springy recipe for you....


I'm sure all of you have a recipe for no bake cookies, but I thought I'd throw mine out there too, this is something I did a couple years ago for Easter with some of those Cadbury mini eggs. The kids helped, and loved to eat their little bird nests!
  • 3 c. oatmeal
  • 1 t. vanilla
  • 2 c. sugar
  • 1/2 c. milk
  • 1/2 c. cocoa
  • 1/2 c. butter
  1. In seperate bowl combine oatmeal and vanilla
  2. In heavy saucepan combine the remaining ingredients, stirring until just melted
  3. Stir hot mixture into oats and vanilla mixture
  4. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper
  5. Refrigerate until cool.
To make nests, just stick the eggs in the cookies, you can do this before putting them in the fridge or after they've cooled.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm so excited, thanks for hosting such a great giveaway! I'll e-mail my addy to you.

I am totally making those little chocolate nests, too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Wed Mar 17, 10:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

Those little nests are PERFECT for Easter! I've always loved those no bake cookies (now I'm craving them lol) but would have never thought to make Easter nests out of them. :)

Also, I have a favor to ask...
I'm trying to win a party contest and would love your help! Would you go here:

http://thecitycradle.com/party-3-spy-agent

and leave a comment at the end of the article? Your comment will give me a vote. Thanks so much! I appreciate it lots. <3
Lisa

Wed Mar 17, 10:25:00 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

My wacky Norton program won't let me e-mail you through the link or the "contact" button on your blog. Will you pretty please e-mail me @ hboles76@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you with the info you need? I'm sorry to be so high maintenance.

Wed Mar 17, 10:29:00 AM

 
Blogger alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Yum! I love no-bake cookies and your little nests are so cute!

Wed Mar 17, 10:38:00 AM

 
Blogger So Sunny Day said...

I was craving no bake cookies the other day but my waitsline really does not need it... I was searching for a good excuse to make them anyways... this just may be it! :) so cute and I must try out a new easter recipe this year... right? heehee!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Wed Mar 17, 12:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Laney said...

Yay me! Thank you! I started planning the playroom around these, so its a good thing I'm a winner. LOL I will contact you later today. My kids would love those little nests.

Wed Mar 17, 12:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

What a cute idea! I make those no bakes all the time but never thought to make them into "nests". Love it!

Wed Mar 17, 03:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Adorable! And they look very yummy too!

Wed Mar 17, 03:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Bird said...

cute, edible, and looks good! All you ever want ina recipe! :)

hugs,
bird

Thu Mar 18, 08:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

My daughter makes these - I will have to buy eggs for her so she can do this for her class!!

Thu Mar 18, 08:52:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are stuck in the hospital right now but, when we get out my kids are going to love making these! These will be so fun to give as gifts. Thanks for the idea.

Thu Mar 18, 03:08:00 PM

 
Anonymous Urban Sylist said...

Made a batch! Just love them! DD is taking them to the last day of school before Easter break tomorrow! DH and DD just cottntailed it to the store for the eggs!
:)Thanks!
Gaylene

Thu Mar 18, 05:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home