This Page

has been moved to new address

Toot Toot Tuesday-Felt Napkin Rings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Toot Toot Tuesday-Felt Napkin Rings

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.30.2010

Toot Toot Tuesday-Felt Napkin Rings

For Easter weekend we are going to go on a picnic with the kids, and I want it to be festive and special. I decided to make some quick cloth napkins and some easy felt rings in springy colors.
These would also be great for a baby shower-so soft and cute, and super easy.

All you need is some felt scraps, scissors, buttons, thread & needle.
First cut as many felt strips as you need, I cut mine to be about 6 inches long, and maybe an inch wide.
Fold one side over like this...
Then cut a small slit right in the middle of the fold, this will be your button hole. I love felt for so many reasons, but this is one of them-no sewing a button hole! :)
On the opposite side go in a little bit and hand sew your button onto the felt.
Then button it up and slide it over your napkin. Easy!
In no time, you will have enough for all of your place settings and they can be as casual as can be, or even a little dressed up. I love when what I envision comes out better than I could have hoped!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

These are so simple, but so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Tue Mar 30, 11:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Too cute I love how they turned out!!

Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

Tue Mar 30, 12:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Now these are just darling and so simple too!

Tue Mar 30, 12:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Gray said...

Love these!! What a great idea!! I'm a new follower, as of today. I hope you can check out my blog too. I'm just getting started...I am learning lots and have some good posts coming up this month.

Tue Mar 30, 02:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Laura said...

Tomorrow I am posting how to make napkin rings out of toilet paper rolls. I guess we have napkin rings on the brain. These are adorable. I will need to try these too!

Tue Mar 30, 08:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Cindy said...

Super super Cute!

Wed Mar 31, 04:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Summer Rae said...

Hello! I have been following for awhile and jusr realized you live in Oregon. I have lived in Oregon my whole life! I love it here. Great to know that someone I 'know' in the blog world lives in Oregon too!

Fri Apr 02, 09:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

so simple and cute i love it

Fri Apr 09, 09:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home