This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.11.2010

Three Things Thursday

Hi everyone!
It's almost the weekend!
Is everyone else as excited as me about that little fact?

I have a couple reasons to be excited about that...

1.Chad will be done with finals, and have 2 whole glorious weeks off of school, the second week he will be working, but will be home by 5 every night! I can't tell you how happy that makes me, and my kiddo's!

2. The second reason, is we are heading to Utah tomorrow! We are super excited, Chad gets to see his kids, and we get to hang out with all the rest of our family that we haven't seen in almost a year!
I have 3 new nieces that I haven't met yet, and I am so excited to kiss their little cheeks. One of them is just brand new born last week, another only a few weeks old, and the other is almost a year-yeah for babies! :) I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share of the cuteness!

3. I also just needed to share a picture of my big boy who turned 4 this weekend. We got him a bike and I can't wait for it to warm up enough to actually want to be outside long enough to teach him to ride on his own...although he seems pretty content to let daddy push.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the Art Prints. They are really beautiful, and even if you don't need one for yourself, it would make a great gift for a niece, nephew, new mommy....there are going to be four winners, so your chances are pretty good!

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Aww-Cute lil' Topher!

Thu Mar 11, 06:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

I know Toshya, Craig and Kayla are sure excited to see all of you too! I wish I could see all of you! We need to try and plan a trip to get together this summer.

Thu Mar 11, 10:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home