This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday & a few Show-Offs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday & a few Show-Offs

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.01.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday & a few Show-Offs

Woot woot! It's Monday, time to see your stuff!

Check out some of these cute ideas and then post your own below! :)

When looking through last weeks MckLinky list and remembering some of my favorites, I realized that they all have to do with Easter or Spring in some way. I am craving to be out in the sun and get out of the house! Dealing with this all day 'morning' sickness is waring on me big time.

So here are just a few of my very favorites from this week, but there are so many more from that list! Thanks everyone for linking up and a big hug to everyone who links back to me! Love you!

Maryann from
Domestically Speaking made these awesome "twineified' eggs. That are just too pretty to not ooh and ahh over.
Brooke at
The Craft Cave made these beautiful knock-offs for next to nothing-and they came out amazing!
AND...The Little Green Bean has done it again with her ADORABLE bunnies made out of burlap and all sorts of cuteness. If these aren't making the world cuter, I don't know what is!Love these projects ladies! Get your buttons here for being featured.

Share the love...and this button!
Making




I'll be linking to all of these lovelies...

It's So Very Creative at It's So Very Cheri


Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for stopping by The Craft Cave and for featuring my Birds Nest Decoration on your blog! You made my day. You have a wonderful blog!

Mon Mar 01, 04:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Ramsey said...

Lovin' this! I'm so excited for Easter and SPRING!!! Thanks for hosting!
Ramsey

Mon Mar 01, 06:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Ramsey said...

Lovin' this! I'm so excited for Easter and SPRING!!! Thanks for hosting!
Ramsey

Mon Mar 01, 06:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love those bunnies!!! I totally want some of those!

Mon Mar 01, 06:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Barbara Jean said...

cute treasures!!

Thanks for hosting

blessings

barbara jean

Mon Mar 01, 08:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm so impressed that everyone is organized enough to be thinking about Easter; we just got our taxes done but they make for very boring decor ;)

Mon Mar 01, 02:13:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great link up!

Congrats! You're one of the winners of the 'Tip Me Tuesday' link up and giveaway over on TipJunkie.com.

Please e-mail Tori your mailing address to redeem your zipper headband! (donswife @ gmail . com)

Mon Mar 01, 08:06:00 PM

 
Blogger stephie hicks said...

I look forward to this day every week!!

I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog!! Come and check it out!!

madebystephie.blogspot.com

Mon Mar 01, 08:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home