This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday; Make it Sparkly Mama

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday; Make it Sparkly Mama

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.18.2010

Friendly Friday; Make it Sparkly Mama

Hi all, Happy Friday! Today we have Kelly here, and she is making the world cuter...and sparkly! I'll let her introduce herself...


Yeah! I am so glad to be posting here on Tiffany’s blog. Making the World Cuter was one of the first blogs I started following and I just love it. Every single post makes me smile! Thank you so much for having me over for my very fist blog swap.


My name is Kelly, and I document my creative endeavors over at my Make It Sparkly Mama. I am married to a complete sweetheart who is my best friend. And we have three crazy boys, ages 17, 8 and 18 months. I love them to pieces!


I started blogging about my projects at the end of January, however I have been crafting since the age of 12 or 13 when I secretly made my Mom a Santa for Christmas up in my bedroom. I got my first glue gun burn at that time too. I haven’t looked back and I am still getting glue gun burns.


I love to create things with paint, fabric, beads, scrapbook supplies and I currently have a love affair going with the dollar store! Sometimes the projects that I make are big, like my 40" Easter Egg Tree that was inspired by Pottery Barn.







And sometimes my projects are small, like this chalkboard soap dispenser. So easy and fun!





I create for every holiday, and St. Patricks Day was no exception.







I also love to create things that stay in season all year long, like this cordless heating pad.




Thank you so much Tiffany for having me over here today, your great projects and darling children are definitely making the world cuter!


Thanks Kelly, be sure to pop over and say hi to her, her blog is so fun! :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger So Sunny Day said...

Love the soap dispensor! cute ideas :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Fri Mar 19, 03:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessa said...

I love your egg tree!

Sun Mar 21, 10:32:00 PM

 
Blogger KimMalk said...

I like both your big and small craft endeavors, thanks ladies!

Mon Mar 22, 06:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home