This Page

has been moved to new address

Valentine Interruption

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Valentine Interruption

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.14.2010

Valentine Interruption

This is a blog high-jacking... I just want to wish all the fantastic followers of Making the World Cuter a wonderful Valentines Day!!! But most of all I want to wish my favorite blogger and an AMAZING woman a fabulous and wonderful Valentines day. I am with everyone who has said I don't know how she does it. It makes me happy to be a part of such a wonderful, sweet, understanding, and beautiful persons life. I am truly blessed to have such a great partner to face life's challenges with. I love you sweet heart with all of my heart and I give you every part of it forever. Love your hubby...

10 Comments:

Blogger Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

OMG! How sweet was that! Happy Valentines day!

Sun Feb 14, 02:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw! That was the sweetest thing ever!

Sun Feb 14, 02:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

so cute!

Sun Feb 14, 02:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Anonymous said...

who WAS that masked man?!?! :D

Sun Feb 14, 03:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Awe, what a doll he is! That is so sweet of him.

Sun Feb 14, 04:28:00 PM

 
Blogger michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Oh HOwSWEET!

Sun Feb 14, 07:11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, he's a keeper :)

Mon Feb 15, 05:12:00 AM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Chad-you are the ultimate.

Mon Feb 15, 07:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Tami said...

How precious!

Mon Feb 15, 06:05:00 PM

 
Blogger KatOfDiamonds said...

KEY-UTE!!!!

Tue Feb 16, 06:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home