This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday-Q&A

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday-Q&A

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.11.2010

Three Things Thursday-Q&A

As some of you may have noticed, (maybe it's just my hubby) I have been slacking in the Three Things Thursday postings.
I have things to post I really do-I just keep putting off taking pictures of them and then it's Wednesday night, and I think "Should I just take them in this bad lighting?"
I can't bring myself to do it!
SO I will just tell you what I have to share this week, and I will share the pictures next week, after I get them in good light-deal?

#1-I got a new haircut, it's not at all what I showed the stylist who cut it, but whatever, it works. I showed her a picture of Jessica Alba with short hair and lots of layers and asked for more of an A-line...

image from Gimps.de

...and I got more of a Meg Ryan shag. It's fine though, I like Meg Ryan's shag hair cuts.
image from When Harry met Sally

#2-If I hold to what I originally intended 3 things Thursday to be about...my 3 kids-then come this Fall, (if you didn't catch my subtle hint in the last post about Kallie's condition) I will have to change the name to 4 things Thursday!
Yup! I am preggers with baby #4, and we are hoping for a girl so that I can feel like we are done. Although if it is a boy-we are still hoping I can feel like we are done.
Chad is getting old! :) (He is 8 years older than me).
I am exhausted, and feel like sleeping all day, hence the lack of pictures lately. Luckily I just feel nauseous when I'm not eating, so as long as I am constantly pigging out, I am fine! (Let's just hope I don't look 9 months pregnant at 3 months because of all this constant munching!)

#3-I was wondering if you wanted to do a little Q&A? Anything you want to know about me, my family, my crafting...whatever? Leave me a comment with a question you have for me and I will answer it next week. Of course I probably share too much here-and there's not much more to know! :)



Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Kaysi said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! How do you do all this, all I want to do is just lay on the couch during the first trimester!

Thu Feb 11, 05:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Kaysi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Feb 11, 05:45:00 AM

 
Blogger seven thirty three said...

Congrats! I would love to have baby #4, which I can't believe I'm saying, because a) I have an almost 9 month old and b) I always said I wanted 3! :)

Thu Feb 11, 06:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations!! Take care of yourself :)

Thu Feb 11, 07:30:00 AM

 
Blogger So Sunny Day said...

Hooray for baby on the way! Enjoy the munching :)

I totally think you should do a Q and A. Those are some of my favortie posts people have done. I'll think up of my question contribution later. It's way to early here, and the only questions I can think of are really cheesy :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Thu Feb 11, 07:56:00 AM

 
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Congrats on baby number four! That is so exciting! When do you find out what you're having? (Maybe that can be a question for Q&A :) )

Thu Feb 11, 08:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Becca said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats Tiff!

Thu Feb 11, 08:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Congratulations!!! Great news!!!

You are such a good mum, this little one is lucky!! :)

I too was always feeling nauseous throughout my first 3 months with both! Not fun...Go put your feet up, girl!! You work too hard! :)

Although I like seeing those celebs, all I wanted was a picture of YOUR haircut! :)

Thu Feb 11, 08:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

Congratulations! I have 4 myself- my question is how do you make time? I am really struggling with that one lately!

Thu Feb 11, 10:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Southern Fried Gal said...

Congratulations on your news! And I'm sure your hair is super cute!

Thu Feb 11, 02:41:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Tiff! Pregnant?! Here I am buggin about the pendants-so sorry.
Here's my question:
Is C. really the most awesome romantic hub ever? Wait-I already know the answer to that.
LOL

Thu Feb 11, 02:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Skooks said...

Here are my 3 things:

1)Congratulations! What a blessing to be expecting again. :)

2)Thanks for the follow on my blog. I am humbled by this, truly.

3) I have officially found my new haircut (the Alba, not the Ryan . . . though I agree Meg's shag is cute.) Thanks for sharing that photo!

Tue Feb 16, 08:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home