This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Seven Thirty Three; A Creative Blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Seven Thirty Three; A Creative Blog

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.12.2010

Friendly Friday-Seven Thirty Three; A Creative Blog


Yippee it's Friday! Today is a good day, we have a wonderful guest post from the lovely and talented Kim from seven thirty three. I am participating in her Craft Week in a couple weeks, so I will be posting my guest post then. You will have to come check it out-it sounds like a blast!
Okay-Kim it's all yours!

Happy Friday to all you wonder Making the World Cuter readers! I am a huge fan myself and am excited to be a guest blogger.




On with the show! My name is Kim and I blog over at seven thirty three - - - a creative blog. I am a mother of 3 (9, 2 and 8.5 months) and a wife of one. I also have a dog and cat and a full-time job!

So what's going on over at seven thirty three? Lots of crafty things! I have a Thursday link-up party titled What are little boys made of? Weekly Round Up where all you creative ladies can come and link up all your great boy crafts, projects, etc.

I also offer tutorials for stuff like this:




and this:




I also have other fun ideas like this:



And I like to offer freebies including my most popular post: the weekly meal planner!


Lastly there are two more events I want to make you aware of:
Monday Morning B*tchfest: every Monday link up your MMB post and get validation from others that you are just and right!
Creativity Week: February 22 - 26. Our very own Tiff will be there sharing one of her great tuts along with a number of other creative ladies. There will also be some pretty fantastic giveaways.
I hope you can stop by for a visit. If you like what you see it really is OK to be a follower!
Thanks so much for letting me hijack your blog today Tiff and I can't wait to return the favor!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

I am going over to check it out! Thanks Tiff!

Fri Feb 12, 02:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Felicia said...

Groovy. I'll drop by for a visit :)

Fri Feb 12, 04:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey I wanted to let you know that my blog has moved-- Please come on over and re sign up to follow
www.itssoverycheri.com

Cheri

Sun Feb 14, 10:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home