This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday, 2 chairs, and 2 birthdays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday, 2 chairs, and 2 birthdays

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.13.2010

Three Things Thursday, 2 chairs, and 2 birthdays

This week has been insanely busy!
First of all I have been working with my husband on another furniture makeover for these two chairs.
Wanna see the afters?
I have a guest post over at It's So Very Cheri today.

Secondly it is birthday craziness here at the Hewlett home!

My oldest turned 6 on Monday, she is having her party this weekend, so we have pretty much been celebrating all week. I took some pictures of her for the invites you can see the rest here.
Finally TODAY is my husbands birthday.
He is 37. I could name 37 things I love about him, or 37 of my favorite memories with him, or 37 quirks that he has...but suffice it to say that I love spending every minute I can with this stinker!
He makes me laugh constantly, and is always there with a compliment and willing to help with all of my crazy crafty or decorating ideas.
I love you punkin bum!
Happy Birthday!

What are three things on your mind today?


Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Tiff,

You make me laugh!!! :D

What a fun photo and text!!!

I'm heading over the other links to check them out...

Happy BDay to all at the Hewletts!!

Thu Jan 14, 03:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

I could not see the chairs...Is the link ok?

Cheers

Thu Jan 14, 03:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

3 Things:
1. hoping that I just have the wrong needle in my sewing machine, that would be why it's not sewing right.
2. thankful that the weather is warming up here in Texas
3. Haiti

Thu Jan 14, 04:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Talk about talent...those chairs are perfect! Happy Birthday to your daughter and husband. Great pics!

The three things on my mind today:

Laundry
Cleaning
Grocery Shopping

Not fun, but if I knock them all out in one day, I can play tomorrow!

Thu Jan 14, 08:34:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I want a cute sitting nook like that!

2. I really want to sew another shirt but Hubby's home, so probably not.

3. Why is there never chocolate in the house when I want it?

Thu Jan 14, 08:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Kaysi said...

I love those chairs, I have a little area in my bedroom that those chairs would look great! Thanks for the inspiration!
Three things on my mind:
1)sleep
2)sleep
3)sleep

:)

Thu Jan 14, 10:03:00 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Chad!!

Thu Jan 14, 01:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Riviera Boardwalk said...

I have fallen in love with your blog. I had to sign up as a follower. Please stop by and visit my blog and if you like sign up.
xoxo,
nancy
www.rivieraboardwalk.blogspot.com

Thu Jan 14, 01:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Megan said...

1) Will I ever get a ticket to BlissDom?

2) I could use a chocolate chip cookie (or 10) .... I'm just sayin'.

3) I love your blog...and am becoming a follower!

Thanks so much!

Fri Jan 15, 09:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home