This Page

has been moved to new address

Get the Word Out Wednesday-What I'll be doing this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Get the Word Out Wednesday-What I'll be doing this week...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.20.2010

Get the Word Out Wednesday-What I'll be doing this week...

You never fail to amaze me! Did you see how LONG the list was this week? I read and I HOPE I commented on every crafty thing on there, I was left with a list of favorites and a bunch of new blogs I am now a proud follower of! 
Thanks for all the inspiration, there are a couple projects that jumped out at me and made me want to get busy crafting right away...

Kaysi at Keeping it Simple shows a tutorial on how to make bow ties! MAKE bow ties! And it's easy! My boys are about to have a small large collection of these! 
Mural Maker & more suggested painting on closet doors, and she shows one of her creations which has a growth chart going up the tree.  My kids favorite thing is to measure themselves and I love this lots more than how we just measure up the molding on a kitchen closet!

Remodelaholic shows how to make a cheap version of those big baseboards that look so great, it will make you want to rip your baseboards right off your walls and do this!

I love what Becca at Blue Cricket Design did with some washers and ribbon, and of course she shows us how to do it, because she rocks like that!


How does She makes my kind of sewing project look good! These burp cloths will be my go-to gift for baby showers from now on!

I cannot believe that Domestically Speaking MADE this molding and ledge. It is simply stunning!


So if you were featured go to my button link on the sidebar and grab a button...sorry I couldn't post more, but that's what the link list is for, so that you can go see everyone's project. I double dog dare you not to find something on there that you don't absolutely love! :)


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kaysi said...

Thanks once again for featuring me! My boys are going to have a large selection soon too. We are even doing a little get together in our ward to make some, so all of the boys will be styling!

Wed Jan 20, 03:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Tiff,

Thanks for the comment!!! :)

I haven't finished, that was just a testar...I like to tease lol :D

BTW loving the washer necklace!!! Superb! I'm gonna have to save that one!

Wed Jan 20, 08:32:00 AM

 
Blogger Nadia said...

aww love your blog , it is tooo cute! i just subscribed through bloglines

Wed Jan 20, 10:28:00 PM

 
Anonymous Ellen said...

yes, agreed! It was a great party! thanks for stopping by my blog!

Fri Jan 22, 03:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Becca said...

Gee thanks!!! How fun to see my stuff on your rockin' site!

Fri Jan 22, 10:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home