This Page

has been moved to new address

Get the Word Out Wednesday-Weekly Show Offs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Get the Word Out Wednesday-Weekly Show Offs

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.13.2010

Get the Word Out Wednesday-Weekly Show Offs

WOW! I had 70 different links this Monday! It makes me giddy when you all share your amazing talent with me! Thanks so much!
I haven't had time to leave comments on everyone's yet, but I'm working on them, I do believe I have looked at all of them...amazing!

After my fun re-do of my rocking chair, and the 2 new chairs I've been working on this week, I am seeing everything in my house as a before, and wishing it was an after...

So from that AMAZING list of inspiration, I wanted to share a few of the fun before's and afters, and give props to the ladies (and some of their willing husbands) who made these possible....

The
Little Green Bean took this dump find of a chair into......this cute, clever and downright burlapy goodness of a chair here!
I really want to do something with my dining room table...mine isn't this cute to begin with...but this is Leslie's table at Our Soft Spot before...
And this is her beautiful after, I am in serious table envy here!
My front door and porch are in need of something...at the very least a cute wreath!
I would love to be able to do something more drastic, but we're renting while the hubs is in school so I just have to dream about my future front door...which looks like this remodel here...
This before (of an identical, except for doggy door) of Remodelaholic's front door...
And the GLORIOUS after! I am swooning right now. SWOONING!
Chocolate Sundaes shares her before and after of a Craigslist table steal....
LOVE the after, don't you? You should go look at the other pictures, she did an amazing job, makes me want to scrap the whole re-finish my table idea and start scouring Craigslist ads!She also did an awesome redo of a chandelier and a revamp of some shutters that you must check out!

Go and check out all the inspo on that list and give them some comment love, you will come away with tons of new ideas!

If you were featured today (or ever!) take a featured button from here...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaysi said...

Oh how I love paint, it's so easy and cheap but makes a world of difference!

Wed Jan 13, 05:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Tiff,

Thanks! Love the tables re-vamp!!
I'll go there..

I too am doing a bit of before and afters at the mo.. :)

Wed Jan 13, 07:13:00 AM

 
Blogger Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Great way to 'feature' your link uppers!!

What if you also added their button or something to your site each week?

I'm working on a plan to 'feature' a new mom blogger each week.. just because... ??

Wed Jan 13, 10:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Remodelaholic said...

Thanks for showing my project!

Have a great week, even though this is a little late!

Mon Jan 18, 10:02:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home