This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Oops! I Craft My Pants!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Oops! I Craft My Pants!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.01.2010

Friendly Friday-Oops! I Craft My Pants!

Yeah! It's Friday, and that means a new friend!!!
Today I am SO excited to have Erika from Oops! I Craft My Pants!
She is as cute and witty as her blog title, I'll let her take over from here!

Happy New Year Making the World Cuter fans! I am so excited to be blog swapping with Tiffany today, isn't she amazing? What a great person to help me bring in the New Year.
Anyway, my name is Erika and I am the blogger/crafter over at Oops! I Craft My Pants.

I have a darling husband, and the worst dog and cat in the entire world. I love them all, though (especially the cute husband).
Here are a few things that I blogged about in 2009 (okay, so I blogged about EVERYTHING on my blog in 2009, since I'm a fairly new blogger...But, for dramatic effect, pretend I've been blogging for years!)

Button Pillow:

Twine Decor Balls:

Mod Podge Shoes:


Be sure to check back often. I have a lot of fun giveaways coming up!
Thanks so much for letting me borrow your blog today, Tiffany! You are so inspiring.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

love erika! how fun- this site is darling!

Fri Jan 01, 01:01:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Cuuteeeee :)

Fri Jan 01, 11:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Tiffany! I just found your blog. So cute! I love Erika = she is darling! I am excited to get to know you!

XOXO
Jen

Sun Jan 03, 12:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home