This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Keeping It Simple

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Keeping It Simple

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.22.2010

Friendly Friday-Keeping It Simple

Hello! I am super excited to be here with you today!! Isn't Tiff just amazing!! Wow, I love all the things that she does.
Let me introduce myself, I'm Kaysi



I'm the mother of three adorable little boys, ages 4, 3, and 1. I'm married to an amazing man, he is just wonderful. My family is my life! Those boys bring me so much joy and happiness!
I am a simple person, I don't like to over do anything. I absolutely love color, especially green, brown and blue. With many hours of painting, I finally don't have a white wall in my house.
I'm new to the blogging world but crafts have been a part of my life for a very long time. My crafting started when I was in high school, I wanted something to do with my mom and sisters and it just went downhill from there. I feel in love with creating!
Here are a few things that you can find on my blog:
Ordinary things turned into something extraordinary:
Picture/Card Holder

Menu Planner

Binder Clips Picture Holder


Home Decor:
Mod Podge Sign

Painted Countertops to look like stone

Accessories that take little or no sewing:
Ribbon Bow Tie

Child's tie

Scrapbook ideas:


You should stop on by!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I have chosen you for a Best Blog Award. Please stop by my blog for instructions.

http://mycrafthappiness.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-first-blog-award.html

Fri Jan 22, 06:42:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home