This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 2 Winners!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Day 2 Winners!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.09.2009

Day 2 Winners!

Hey all! Day 2 winners are here! Did you win?

Stamp Crazy Lady-#18 ---Tierra Lowry
Prairie Mama-#22 ---Karsie Gene
Liesl Made-#25 ---Allison (fieldwonderful)
Adorable Creations-#33 ---***Edit! Karsie Gene!
Sassy Lids-#29 ---Jill (jillibean)
JuJuBee Creations-#6 ---Nicole (asmanyasgiven)

Congrats! You still have day three and day four giveaways to enter-Day 3 winners announced tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Oh yay! I won Liesl's prize. How exciting! Thanks for hosting all of these amazing giveaways.

Wed Dec 09, 09:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Tierra said...

Wow! I am so excited to use what I have won. Thank You so much. This is wonderful!

Tierra

Wed Dec 09, 11:51:00 AM

 
Blogger nicole said...

I can't believe I won! Yea! Now I feel guilty trying to win again (but that won't stop me). :)

Wed Dec 09, 01:36:00 PM

 
Blogger KARSIE GENE said...

Um... Amazing! I won twice in one day! Hooray! Thanks for the great giveaways!

Wed Dec 16, 03:30:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home