This Page

has been moved to new address

Self-Discipline

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Self-Discipline

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.11.2009

Self-Discipline

I have been trying not to put myself on a rigid schedule for this blog, but I think it's finally time to do it!
It will help me keep everything straight that I have going on and also keep me a little more accountable.
I will try to stick as close to this schedule as possible, (and don't worry mom, I will still post pictures of the kids)....
Just don't hold me to it okay?

Blog Schedule....

Making the World Cuter Monday...Will have a McLinky up to let you link up what you have been doing to Make the World Cuter!

Toot Toot Tuesday...Toot Toot as in my own horn-and as in Toot-orials

Getting the Word Out Wednesday...Review day for companies and products that I love (and you will love too! Some will have giveaways attached!!!)

Three things Thursday...Posts about things in 3's, most likely my 3 kids, but we'll just have to see won't we? ;)

New Friends Friday...Featuring new blog friends from all over the web! (If you want to swap blogs with me, let me know-I would L-O-V-E it!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorie said...

Sounds fun! I am so not disciplined enough for a blog schedule!!

Fri Nov 13, 10:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home