This Page

has been moved to new address

Canby Cuties

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Canby Cuties

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.01.2009

Canby Cuties

We went to a Pumpkin Patch while we were visiting Grandma in the cute little town of Canby.

I was determined to get a cute picture of Porter, since I haven't taken anything but snapshots lately...
...and he was determined to not let me anywhere near him with a camera.
Porter-1.
Me-Zip.
Christopher was not much more cooperative with this face...
Bekah on the other hand was on her A game.
I couldn't take a bad picture of her.
Those eyes are killing me...love the Portland lighting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Darins Mom said...

Your kids are beautiful! And I'm loving your blog - definitely keep on making the world cute!

Ann

Sat Dec 12, 02:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home