This Page

has been moved to new address

Where's the La La's?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Where's the La La's?

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.10.2009

Where's the La La's?

I have gone back and forth on this a lot.
I know it's just a blog and I shouldn't put so much stress on myself about it.
The music.
I get annoyed at most other blogs when I open them and they have music, (mostly just because it plays on top of my playlist which I always have open!).
I get so many people telling me though that they love my playlist.
Dilemma.
I have decided to just turn off the auto start, but leave it on my side bar for your listening pleasure.
If it pleases you.
If not, enjoy the silence.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You can also click play here, if that pleases you.
I am all about pleasing you.
In a strictly platonic sort of way, of course.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Tiffany, I didnt have time ti read each of your blog posts but I just wanted to tell you that the photos you are taking are very very cool!
Keep it up!

Thu Sep 10, 09:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

Oh, thank you! Playlists on blogs bug the crap out of me. I'm usually not expecting them and sometimes my speaker is on too loud and it startles me, or I'm already listening to music (and when Michael used to sleep in the sling, it would wake him up--I had to resort to turning my speakers off). But I like the option of turning it on if I want to. Thank you for your consideration!

Thu Sep 10, 10:00:00 PM

 
Blogger suzanne said...

For what it's worth, I much prefer the quiet. And for the record, your kids are growing up awfully fast....ugh!

Sun Sep 13, 03:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I'm with at least leave it turned off so readers can turn it on if THEY want to.. I mute my speakers most of the time because of this!

Sun Sep 13, 10:08:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable!

Tue Sep 15, 08:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home