This Page

has been moved to new address

My Homeschool Corner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: My Homeschool Corner

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.29.2009

My Homeschool Corner

This is our little corner.I love it.
I don't have an extra room in the house that I can dedicate to school so we do it in the dining room which is attached to the living room and also has the opposite corner filled with my big desk and the computer that I am typing this on.
I am okay with this-I mean there are times during the year that I have 5 count them F-I-V-E kids living here. A house with enough rooms to sleep them all in...even if some have to share...is exactly what I need and have, and I can't get too greedy asking for more while we are both in school with a very tight income.
So we have this corner, with a book shelf, and a handmade chalkboard (that I love), hanging files for all of our day to day needs, a place to put our pencils, scissors and glue and wallspace for the necessities of our school day.
It gets the job done.
Plus I have a place for my antique school desk to look at home in.
And that's all that really matters.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home