This Page

has been moved to new address

Grease Monkey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Grease Monkey

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.12.2009

Grease Monkey

I looked out my bathroom window today which usually has a lovely view of Chad's toolboxes in the dirt floor garage.
Today I got a special treat though.
My one year old's backside covered in dirt. His front side wasn't much cleaner.This kid loves to go through daddy's toolboxes while Chad is out working on the cars that we always seem to have a plethera of in our driveway.
Here he is searching for the perfect tool.
Hey dad! You need a screwdriver?
No, How about a BIG screwdriver?
OOOOOOO! Nope, I found it dad-these are the coolest!
Then Chad and baby both do their Tim the Tool Man Taylor grunts and get back to work.
I'll never understand the appeal of all those nasty tools, dirt, grease, and everything else.
But from a very young age, my boys seem to know that it is really really cool.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

He is such a cute kid! And you know I don't think boys ever outgrow that playing with the tools is just as much fun as swimming in the dirt!

Sat Sep 12, 08:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Appah said...

I do the same thing, and he's not even my DAD!


thanks for loaning me your husband to work on trucks with...

:)

J

Sat Sep 12, 09:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

Michael loves tools, too. And dirt.

Those pictures are cute, especially with that huge screwdriver!

Sat Sep 12, 11:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Okay I've added ya'll to my list.. I'm always worried about that cuz my blog is so public.. just holler if you don't want it up there anymore or something??

I love the toolman grunts!!!

Now reading to see what your readers think about the music issue... :)

Sun Sep 13, 10:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Rachel Garcia said...

Nicky loves tools so much Ruben got him his own little tool box and gave him "hand me down" tools for it. They love to work together! Sounds like great male bonding eh?

Mon Sep 14, 11:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home