This Page

has been moved to new address

Support my hobbies!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Support my hobbies!!!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.14.2009

Support my hobbies!!!

I have opened a couple of new links up on the old bloggity blog here.
First of all I am trying to get a little photography business going.
If you live in the Klamath Falls area and want a killer deal on some fun family or kiddo photos clickety here on this button....

By popular demand, I have also decided to sell some of that stuff I make.
I am still working on this blog-but will have it done in the next little bit, so if you want some "handmade goodness" clickety here on this button...
Thanks for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home