This Page

has been moved to new address

Couldn't Help Myself...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Couldn't Help Myself...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.24.2009

Couldn't Help Myself...

I know it's only August.
But I saw real pumpkins in somebody's garden yesterday when our family went out for a little Sunday walk.
That's good enough for me!
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven at my house!
Recipe here.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

My favorite!!! I might have to make some this week! Bring on the fall!

Mon Aug 24, 09:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Ang said...

I love the Fall season, so noone in this house would be suprised if I just made these out of the blue. lol They sound wonderfully yummy.

Tue Aug 25, 08:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Truth is...I make pumpkin all year long, but these looked so good so I made them tonight. YUMOOOO! Thanks for the recipe.

Tue Aug 25, 06:11:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

Mmmm...jealous.

Hey - did you do a post about making dryer balls? I'm trying to figure out who did so I can get the directions again. Thanks!

Wed Aug 26, 09:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Tiffany said...

Sara-No but Good Mama did, I haven't had the chance to try them out yet-You'll have to let me know how they turn out! Here is the link; http://goodmama.typepad.com/goodmama/2008/05/make-your-own-wool-dryer-balls.html

Wed Aug 26, 10:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

just thought you should know that these cookies have been my breakfast, lunch and dinner! Thanks a lot!!! (for the extra 5 lbs)

Thu Aug 27, 07:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home