This Page

has been moved to new address

Rainy Days and Mondays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Rainy Days and Mondays

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.05.2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

My 2 older kids have spent most of their young lives living in Portland, so they are no strangers to the rain.
Just like mommy and daddy-they love it.
When other kids look at the forecast and moan, mine are grabbing their umbrella's and running out the door.

I am glad it's been raining a lot, it's making everything so green, and reminiscent of Portland, it makes me a little 'homesick'.
It smells so fresh out, and we get to snuggle up under our down blankets just a little bit longer.
I have to admit though, I am really looking forward to the sunshine to come.
Maybe it's just because I've been sick and really want to get out and soak up some sun, and get out of the house a little bit more.
Also it'll mean that we are just that much closer to summer and get Chad back for a little bit of the week, (I hope).
Still...the rain has it's purpose, and to me it will always be beautiful.

3 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

adorable pics! I miss you guys! I will always love the rain too :)

Wed May 06, 09:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

I also love rain, but from indoors, under the covers, a good book, and some hot cocoa!!

Wed May 06, 08:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

Love that first picture! I'm learning to love the rain, too. It's part of the magic of living in Oregon.

Wed May 06, 09:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home