This Page

has been moved to new address

Just doin something

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Just doin something

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.06.2009

Just doin something

I needed to do something crafty today, and painting grabbed my attention. I didn't want to do anything meaningful or even especially pretty. Just something fun I could put in the kids' room.

I painted these robots for my boys-when I get some time, and just a little bit of money their room is going to be robot-ed out. Way excited to see how that will turn out!

I needed to do something for Bekah so she didn't feel left out, but she already has a lot of my artwork in her room, so I made her this for her nightstand and painted the boring wood frame to make it more girly.
Mission crafty for the day accomplished.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

Very crafty indeed!

Thu May 07, 11:03:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home