This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Stuff-Pumpernickel Buttons

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Baby Stuff-Pumpernickel Buttons

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.11.2009

Baby Stuff-Pumpernickel Buttons

My friend Rachel is having a little girl, and I made her some stuff, and then some more stuff...This above is a diaper and wipe pouch and then some homemade laundry soap, and a measuring cup that I painted. Cute! I opened an Etsy shop, and have done nothing with it, but I made some labels, so I slapped those on.
(The laundry soap, I have really enjoyed, it's a little gloopy, but if you shake it up-it's great!-I found the 'recipe' here on little birdie secrets.)
Below is the dress I made for her, I hope it fits...otherwise it will be a cute doll dress!
Finally I made her this headband, which I have started making a few of these. They are really cute on, and may be the first thing that goes up in my shop, if I can stop keeping them for myself!

Go overboard on a shower gift? Me? Never.

4 Comments:

Blogger XO said...

so cute and homemade. Love it. I just heard about homemade laundry soap this weekend - same recipe only this lady uses a pink bar soap called "Zute" neat stuff.

Tue May 12, 12:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Dani said...

It was a great shower gift!! I can't wait to try my hand at those pillow case dresses. Let us know when you Etsy shop is up and running! Thanks for your craftiness!

Tue May 12, 07:59:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

UGH! You-so crafty!
Me-so jealous! You rock!

Sat May 23, 09:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Hey Tiffany, I am doing a Giveaway in August over at my Dress-up Drawer blog, I'm promoting work from home creative women and all the giveaways will be homemade!
I just wondered if you would want to join and giveaway one of your cute laundry soap/cup kits? Let me know, I am thinking August 17th-20th.

Thu Jun 25, 04:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home