This Page

has been moved to new address

Spaghetti Pop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Spaghetti Pop!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.26.2009

Spaghetti Pop!

Some of my favorite pictures of all my babies are their spaghetti face pictures. No different for this kidd-o.I think it just makes their gorgeous blues eyes just POP in these pictures (thanks Chad-I married you so that you could pass those beautiful eye genes on) .
Did I mention that his favorite new thing to say is "Hey!", it is really funny and when we say it back, he thinks he's the man-he gets a huge grin on his face....like this.
Seriously.
This is one cute kid.
Pat on the back for me and my baby bakin skills!
And I guess I can give props to Chad for that eye gene thing.
Dang-he's cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa C said...

You do have great baby bakin' skills. All your kids are adorable. It's fun seeing pictures of Porter because he is so close in age to Michael and they both have red hair!

Sun Apr 26, 07:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home