This Page

has been moved to new address

Ballerina Bells

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Ballerina Bells

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.09.2009

Ballerina Bells

I won this adorable tutu from Ballerina Bells from this fun blog, and Bekah, I think would like to permanently be attached to it!
Bekah got to pick out whatever one she wanted from their site, and choose the colors, she was in absolute heaven!She is constantly in front of the mirror looking this way and that way at her 'beautiful ballerina' self.
She has changed her clothes umpteen times to see how her 'beautiful butterfly'-(oh excuse me! I just asked Bekah what her tutu was called again and she said in her most duh mom, matter of fact voice-"ummm-butterfly beauty." make sure when you read that-you say it with all the attitude you can muster), tutu looks with different things. I don't blame her it is pretty dang adorable!

I have a feeling there will be more than one of these-"mom will you take my pictures today in my beautiful tutu" photo shoots!


And these boots-she has been wearing them for 3 years now! They were huge when she first got them from her cousin, but she loved them-I am sad to know that this will be the last spring she will jump in puddles with them, when I think of Bekah-in my mind she is always wearing her pink and yellow rain boots, hopefully I can find an equally memorable pair to replace them!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tabitha said...

Oh my goodness. Pretty much the cutest thing i have ever seen!!! Tell her I said she is the most beautiful ballerina I have ever seen!

Thu Apr 09, 12:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Doty Family said...

I am so glad that she is happy! Thanks for letting us know she got it!

Thu Apr 09, 12:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Dover Fam said...

Cute pics! So glad she received it and it is everything she hoped for and more. She is darling. Thank you for coming by our blog and hope you keep coming back.

Thu Apr 09, 12:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there this is Rachel from Ballerina Bells and I just wanted to say Im so glad your daughter loves her tutu and her pic's look great! If you would like her to be one of our beautiful customer models please feel free to email me anytime and she can be our Butterfly Beauty Model! Thanks again. Ballerinabells@Live.com

Thu Apr 09, 01:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

I love the picture of her in front of the red garage--the red garage makes that yellow really pop. Not to mention her adorable pose.

Thu Apr 09, 03:32:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

Those tights. I want a pair. Do you think they make them in my size?

Thu Apr 09, 10:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

She is SO cute--that tutu is darling!!! I want to make Nevy one, just trying to figure it out!!

Fri Apr 10, 10:05:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Beautiful Bekah!!! My incredibly adorable grandbaby, so sweet! I miss you sooo much!!!

Fri Apr 10, 03:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home