This Page

has been moved to new address

Warning; Walking Talking Hormonal Imbalance Living Here

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Warning; Walking Talking Hormonal Imbalance Living Here

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.16.2009

Warning; Walking Talking Hormonal Imbalance Living Here

Being busy is not the main reason I have not blogged in the last couple weeks.......It's mostly because this kid has had his adolescent butt parked in front of the screen with face book on for the last month, Chad is at work tonight so I got a turn on my computer while he is using Chad's lap top.My baby brother who is now almost 16 (yikes!) has moved in with us and will be staying until the end of the school year.
There are pro's to having him here;
  • Free babysitting-heck yes!
  • Him sitting in the car with the kids while I run into the store-double heck yes!
  • A night off from dishes once in awhile (even though it is like pulling teeth to get him to do it)
  • Endless hours of fun tormenting him about anything and everything
  • Endless hours of fun for my friends who have caught on to the fun of tormenting him
  • Endless hours of fun for my daughter who loves to torment him with plans for his 16th dinosaur themed birthday party, complete with a visit from Barney. (You can't tell me she's not an evil little genius-she hasn't broke character with it-saying if he doesn't have a dinosaur party-his birthday will be canceled! Ha ha!)

The cons are few and far between;

  • He got an old truck to fix up with Chad-so that means even more talk in this house about things like timing belts, radiators, spark plugs and other completely boring items that make my eyes glaze over
  • His general teenager-ness that makes him believe that he is always right, we are always dumb and his life is on the verge of falling apart if things don't work out exactly the way he has planned
  • His constant need to be connected to technology of any sort-if it's not my computer, he has either an i-pod or phone attached to his head-come on read a book, and get the heck off my computer!

Love ya little bro!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for tormenting Tyler! He couldn't handle it, if he weren't so dang cool.

Mon Feb 16, 09:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

I miss my little man :-(

Mon Feb 16, 11:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Perkes Family said...

I have Brandon's 16 yr old brother with me this week, I totally get the techo thing.

Tue Feb 17, 08:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Tiff, I totally thought you were announcing you were Preggo with that title!!! hehe

Tue Feb 17, 12:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home