This Page

has been moved to new address

She Rocks!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: She Rocks!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.08.2009

She Rocks!

I love Kim-she always has such cute ideas, and features the coolest blogs, I get lost over on her blog and those she features for hours every week!

I am so excited-she posted my valentine stuff on her site-you need to go over there and see-not only are my ideas on there for Valentines day, but lots of other great ideas.

If you don't already, you will soon love her too!

1 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

Oh My Goodness!!! SOOO COOL! I am so excited for you!!!!! Love you sis!

Sun Feb 08, 10:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home