This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh Mr Sunshine

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Oh Mr Sunshine

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.21.2009

Oh Mr Sunshine

It was such a nice day out today. I took the kids out to play and realized this was the first time since Porter was a newborn that he had been outside longer than walking to the car or from the car. It has just been too cold-or not a good enough reason to go out.

He loved the fresh air! He also enjoyed the grass and the leaves.


He thought they were delicious!


He is not sad in this pic-just showing me his bottom lip. He is always pulling faces lately and this is one of his favorites. Have I mentioned I love this kidd-o?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Steven and Tanesha said...

Ha ha I love those pictures, especially the last one. He is so adorable!

Sat Feb 21, 07:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

He is adorable! Your kids are so cute, I always wanted to photograph them so I could have great portfolio pics! :)

I haven't been to your blog forever, somehow I missed it when I switched to Google reader.

Sun Feb 22, 11:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I do love this boy! These are really great pictures Tiff, I need to do this also.

Sun Feb 22, 12:45:00 PM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

He is SO cute!! Your pictures are amazing...what camera do you have??

Wed Feb 25, 06:18:00 PM

 
Blogger The Woolner Family said...

What a precious face! Yes, your camera takes awesome quality shots. What's the lens?

Mon Mar 09, 07:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home