This Page

has been moved to new address

Still 28, 27 was a little fuzzy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Still 28, 27 was a little fuzzy!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.04.2009

Still 28, 27 was a little fuzzy!

Ha ha ha! It's my birthday today. I am 28. What is funny about that is for the majority of the year I have been telling people I was 28. I totally thought I was turning 29 this year.
What this means is;
  1. I don't really care about my age
  2. I am no good at math
  3. I am losing my marbles at a fairly young age
  4. Enter your own deduction here...
Well here is to 28 years...again, and wishing for at least that many more of blissful ignorance!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany :)
Cute cupcake! Hope you have a great yesr! What a neat time to have a bday in January!

Mon Jan 05, 08:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!! Are you guys doing anything fun? I would be happy to watch the kiddo's if you would like a date. Hopefully we'll see you at the "gym" tomorrow.

Mon Jan 05, 04:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

You come by that so naturally, just go with it. Tell everyone your 40, you will get so many compliments!!! No one will believe how fantastic you look. I'm telling people I'm 60, I look awesome for 60.

Tue Jan 06, 09:56:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok Tiff....I've been 29 for a VERY long time! It's easier than remembering how old I really am!

Tue Jan 06, 10:03:00 AM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!! Can you believe we are 28?? Where does the time go...oh well!

Tue Jan 06, 01:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

Happy birthday! I turned 29 in October, but I feel like I'm 28. I spent year 28 being pregnant/sick and having a newborn, so it sorta disappeared on me.

Tue Jan 06, 04:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Happy birthday! If it makes you feel better there was like a whole month this last year I honestly thought I was 20. I know 22 isn't much older but I skipped a whole two years! I can only imagine when I am turning 28, by then I'll think I'm 15!

Thu Jan 08, 09:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

This is Ashley by the way...

Thu Jan 08, 09:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home