This Page

has been moved to new address

Options....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Options....

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.15.2009

Options....

Topher is usually not down with me taking tons of pics of him as of late, but he saw me taking some of Porter and I think he got a little jealous-so he came over in his new favorite get-up (courtesy of my sis-in-law, I still don't know about my 2 year old having a gun...) and asked me to take his picture.Then he brought over his favorite Christmas Present-this Handy Manny toolbox and wanted me to take another picture-obviously showing me that he has options for his future career.Then for good measure-took Porter's toy out of his hands and wanted me to take a picture of that-his 'business man' pose.Silly kid.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

He's a little nutty like his father and super adorable like his Grandma :-)

Fri Jan 16, 04:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

So... where are these pictures of little Porter?

Fri Jan 16, 04:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Little boys will turn sticks into swords or guns without any prompting. It's in their DNA, don't try to fight it. Just embrace it.

Sat Jan 17, 08:40:00 AM

 
Blogger The DeWeese's said...

haha... the buisness man one is the best. so cute! i miss his sillyness! come visit me

Sat Jan 17, 11:03:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home