This Page

has been moved to new address

New Feature

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: New Feature

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.22.2009

New Feature

I added a new feature to my blog at the top right hand corner.
Giveaways.
I thought you might like to know about giveaways that are going on, that I have found interesting and entered myself-you can click on the links and find out how to enter yourself.
I'll keep this updated as well as I can-if you know of any good ones-let me know!

The one I want to win right now is from "inevergrewup" It's a bumbleride double stroller.
If I won this stroller I would take my Sit and Stand,
Place it directly behind my Yukon,
Get in the drivers seat,
Turn the key,
Put it into reverse,
Smile as I hear the crushing of plastic.
Drive forward and repeat.

***EDIT: No I do not like the Sit n Stand stroller, unless you are only using it to walk around the mall, you will not like it either.
It does horrible outside, weighs like 100 pounds and is just a pain.
If both kids fall asleep, like they often do at the same time, the bigger kid has no where to lay.
I have taken it to the Oregon zoo and just pushing it up one hill, I was cursing like a sailor at the dumb thing.
So if your husband is the only one who will be pushing the stroller and he likes to show you how manly and strong he is, or you only take your stroller shopping, than the Sit n Stand is for you.
Otherwise spend the extra $100 bucks and get a good jogging double stroller, or push 2 single strollers at the same time, it really might be easier!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

You have anger issues!

Fri Jan 23, 12:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

You don't like the sit n stand??

Fri Jan 23, 08:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Thanks for posting the link to my giveaway at Little Window Shoppe! :)

Sun Jan 25, 09:47:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home