This Page

has been moved to new address

Chad meets Hooty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Chad meets Hooty

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.15.2009

Chad meets Hooty

So once again-I must confess my love for the Appah household!
For Chad's birthday yesterday, Jason put on the school's mascot's head-Hooty the owl-and went into one of Chad's classes. He sang Happy Birthday with some balloons and even did a little dance.
Chad was mortified, it was right in the middle of a quiz.
One of Jason's friends got it on his cell phone video, Chad is the one in the orange hoodie on the back row-you mostly see Jason doing his diddy-oh but it is so classic.
For some reason I can't embed it onto my blog but here is the link to it.
Thanks Jason-you made my day and made Chad, well.....mad, but he will eventually get over it...or get even!

2 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

oh my goodness... poor chad. kinda funny but i feel bad for him!

Fri Jan 16, 12:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Poor Chad. Sorry Chad. If I could change anything it would just be that I wish I could have been there to watch. :-)

Fri Jan 16, 04:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home