This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday Tag!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Holiday Tag!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.11.2008

Holiday Tag!

I've been tagged by my lovely friend Micayla and I haven't been ignoring it-just putting it off...
My Schedule is booked!...5:00, solve world hunger. Tell no one.
5:30, jazzercize, 7:00...

Hey....lets play. Just copy and paste into your own blog and answer the questions.

I tag Amy Simpson, April, Tabitha, Toshya, Becca & Jennie Minor

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper- I really like to use brown postal paper and decorate the rest myself

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real-and we even go and cut it down each year.

3. When do you put up the tree? The second we are home from Thanksgiving traveling

4. When do you take the tree down? The week after Christmas-
I am all excited to get it up, but once Christmas is over it is time to start looking forward (after all my birthday is just 10 days after that!)
5. Do you like eggnog? In a cupcake

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Porsche with working headlights

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Step dad, Jim

8. Easiest person to buy for? Probably Christopher

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a couple kid ones, and then I have a Nativity music box that I love-I would love to have the Willow Tree one someday.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? They are all mailed baby!

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one, I've been pretty spoiled every year!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? So many good ones-but Elf wins out.

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? Different every year, this year day after Thanksgiving-all in one stop

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not YET!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything my mom cooks

16. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This year we will be doing both-our house first and Grandma's later that day

18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning...except for the jammies and ornaments

20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Traffic

21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Undecided

22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Refer to Question 15

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? To see my kids excited faces-I have everything I need

24. Do you go "Black Friday Shopping"? We did this year, and it was fine.

25.What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Peppermint Bark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home