This Page

has been moved to new address

December Daily 9: Mallows or Cream?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: December Daily 9: Mallows or Cream?

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.11.2008

December Daily 9: Mallows or Cream?

Tuesday: A rather lazy day-Chad had a final in the morning and then spent the rest of the day studying-and for some reason the rest of us felt we couldn't do anything while he was sitting at the table. We finished up the Santa Clause series of movies, I went to a presidency meeting and then we all sat aroung reading. I am reading book after book on homeschooling right now since Bekah and I will be starting that up after Christmas break. SO much information and good stuff to sort through...so much that I want to teach her and learn with her, that I am getting antsy.
To curb that, we started reading Charlotte's Web together-she is LOVING it. She amazes me how much she grasps from this story with no pictures. I've said it before, this girl is too smart for her britches!
I am enjoying the briskness outside, it's just cold enough to want Hot Chocolate-my favorite is Stephen's milk chocolate-with marshmallows...
topped with whipped cream...

...yup both! Once you get through that creamy goodness you still get the gooiness of the mallows, then the warmth of the chocolate-seriously doesn't get any better for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Goodman Family said...

Do you know that I personally know Stephen? I worked with him at Morinda now TNI and sat right next to his office. Good stuff!

Thu Dec 11, 12:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home