This Page

has been moved to new address

December Daily 3: Christmas Cards and Present Wrapping

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: December Daily 3: Christmas Cards and Present Wrapping

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.04.2008

December Daily 3: Christmas Cards and Present Wrapping

Wednesday:
I got MOST of my cards mailed off today(I am waiting on a couple people to get me their addresses).
I also wrapped all of Chad's family's gifts today-I spent SO much time making each individual family a gift, I hope they like them!We did the last bit of Christmas shopping and got the presents for the gift exchange the kids in Chad's family are doing-we are shipping them all off tomorrow.

I also finished up the kids' present for their Grandma Mona-if you are looking for a cheap, easy, kid friendly gift check out my crafty blog here. (Seriously cost me like 2 dollars for everything-and some of you may already have the stuff I had to spend the most money on!)

Lots more things planned for the rest of the week! Loving this month so far!

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

Look at you all organized and ready for Christmas, I haven't even gotten picture taken for Christmas cards yet!

Sat Dec 06, 04:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

I recieved your Christmas Card, thanks so much!!

Mon Dec 08, 07:38:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home