This Page

has been moved to new address

12 days of Klamath Falls

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: 12 days of Klamath Falls

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.19.2008

12 days of Klamath Falls

We went to our ward party tonight and it was a blast!
We had a yummy dinner and then we had a funny little 12 days of Christmas skit that Chad and I were a part of.
I recorded it, I'll have to see if I can get it up on my computer from my camcorder-I haven't tried that yet.Then each table represented a number of the 12 days of Christmas and everyone had to come up with something from Klamath Falls and sing it as the song went on. Such as; The falls that don't exist for day one, 5 feet of snow for day 5 etc... It was a lot of fun.
Then we sang some songs and Santa came!
I took all the kids' pictures in the ward-most of them wouldn't look at me and when they would, Mrs. Claus wouldn't look or pull a face.
Whatever-as long as you get the yearly pic right?


If I took your kids' pic and you would like it email me and I will send it to you!

Photo frames by Shabby Princess

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Judy (Mrs Clause)is so funny! Great pics, and it was a fun party. Thanks for your help.

Sat Dec 20, 09:25:00 PM

 
Blogger www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Merry Chrismas!

Fri Dec 26, 11:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home