This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet, Yummy, Tasty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Sweet, Yummy, Tasty

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.09.2008

Sweet, Yummy, Tasty


My sister just moved into a new place, and asked me how to decorate her kitchen, since I love cupcakes, and she loves bright colors, I thought it would make a darling kitchen theme.

I painted these on some little 4 inch tiles today, so she could get a bit of an idea of what I had in mind. I thought she could either attach some ribbon and hang them on the wall, put them on a shelf, use them as coasters or actually put them on a backsplash. That is if I don't keep them myself, they really did turn out too cute!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

I love love love them... cant wait to hang them up!

Sun Nov 09, 08:29:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

I love them too. What a fun idea.

Mon Nov 10, 06:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home