This Page

has been moved to new address

Surprises

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Surprises

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.10.2008

Surprises

It's our anniversary today-these just came.
I am not good at waiting for surprises.
Chad gets home in about a half hour.
I don't know if I have the willpower to wait....The boxes are from Best Buy.
I think I know what one of them is-but what would the other be? It's not too heavy, but it's big. What is it!!!???!!!
I feel bad this is what I got him...
A handmade card.
He said not to get him anything because he got a truck and he said all he really wants is....well this is a family blog, so I won't say.
Just 15 more minutes- I need a distraction!

3 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

hahaha ewww. your dirty :) love the card. happy anniversary you guys. cant wait to see you soon

Mon Nov 10, 04:23:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

nice tiff. nice.

Mon Nov 10, 05:00:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

That hub of yours...What a guy.
You so nasty.
That's why we're friends, we could be called the Horndog sistahs!

Thu Nov 13, 09:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home