This Page

has been moved to new address

Seven is Heaven

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Seven is Heaven

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.10.2008

Seven is Heaven

Well Chad and I have been married now for 7 years. I don't mean it rudely when I say it seems longer. I feel like we have always been together, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Since we have been married for 7 years I thought I'd share 7 reasons why I love this man...


  1. The obvious reason first-he's HOT, like McDreamy Steamy HOT-so hot he takes me by surprise sometimes that he's mine!
  2. He's a total and complete goof off-he has me laughing to tears most every day. These pictures are proof of his goofiness!
  3. He helps out around the house, and I mean above and beyond help out-he does dishes more than I do, he vaccuums, changes diapers, bathes kids, on top of all the typical 'man' jobs like mowing the lawn, taking out the trash, all the yardwork and handiwork that I can think of. He is my Superman. (He kind of looks like him too now that I think of it...coincidence?)
  4. He makes me feel beautiful every day, I mean it-every day-he always looks at me like he just won some kind of great prize. It's such a great feeling to feel that cherished every day.
  5. He always opens every door for me without fail, so when I drive by myself or with someone else, I sometimes sit there for a few minutes before I realize no one is coming to open my door. He has completely spoiled me (probably rotten, some may say!).
  6. He loves his kids and is a big old softy with them-he is horrible at disciplining them-he can't stand to make them sad. Unfortunately they know this and will run to him when mommy is being 'mean'.
  7. He cries every time he watches Paul Potts sing opera on YouTube. We have seen it countless time and it never ceases to choke him up. How cute is that?

What a guy I have!Oh and I got to open the boxes....He got me a new Rebel with a zoom lens and bag!

This is my anniversary, Christmas and birthday present all rolled into one! I am super excited. Unfortunately they sent everything right except the camera-they sent a power shot instead which we have to send back and they are sending a new camera in the next few days-so I will just have to admire my lens and bag for now!

Love you babe-thanks for 7 years of pure fun and bliss!

6 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

I love the pictures... so you guys :) and u lucky girl, cant wait to go out and take photos with you at thanksgiving. cant wait to hear about the new camera... hope it gets back to you sooN!

Mon Nov 10, 04:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Happy 7 years!!!! Love the pictures. And by the way, I love your hair. You look super sassy!

Mon Nov 10, 09:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. It's so nice to know there are so many out there that can relate to us. Happy 7th anny! My hubby & I will also be celebrating our 7th anny next month. :)

Mon Nov 10, 10:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for your new camera, you are going to love it. That's what Jackie had for years!

Tue Nov 11, 10:43:00 AM

 
Blogger XO said...

You two are absolutely adorable. Love #7.

Tue Nov 11, 12:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! You are so cute it's sickening!

Sat Nov 15, 07:42:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home