This Page

has been moved to new address

It's because of the camera...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: It's because of the camera...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.23.2008

It's because of the camera...

...I have been really bad at blogging lately. I got my new camera and I love it, truly I do, but I have to install new software to upload my pictures, and I because it is such a nice camera, I feel like I have to take some really nice photo's with it before I post them on my blog. I'm sure uploading the software will take about 2 minutes, and all I have to do is point the camera in the general direction of any of my cute family members to get a great shot-but it's a little overwhelming! My goal is to have a proper post, with some great shots-before Thanksgiving. I have cupcake pictures on there (and oh my gosh they were good ones) that I need to post for last Friday.
I also have been a lousy commenter-although I read all of your blogs-that is because I am usually holding this baby, (not complaining-just how it is) and it is hard to type comments on every post.
So to all of you-Ha Ha, Love that pic, Great story, So Sweet, Happy Birthday or other holiday or special occasion, that looks awesome, yum, you are so talented, I miss you(r family), what the?!?! and big hugs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Okay...that is so funny!!! I have been a slacker on mine as well...sometimes it seems like a lot of work--anyway you are to funnny!

Mon Nov 24, 09:38:00 AM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

I have to say, your camera does make the pictures so so nice! It makes me drool over those cupcakes everytime! lol

Tue Nov 25, 03:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home