This Page

has been moved to new address

Floatin like a Cadillac

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Floatin like a Cadillac

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.30.2008

Floatin like a Cadillac

Topher got a present from Grandma for getting potty trained too. This car right here was the motivating factor in getting him to finally say he was ready. He had to be out of diapers before Thanksgiving for him to get this.
So for Thanksgiving, I want to thank Grandma, but most of all Disney/Pixar for making Lightening McQueen.
This kid wants to watch the movie every day and now that he has his car, well as you can see, he even wants to sleep with it.
I think it is so funny that boys just know that cars are boy toys. I tried really hard to have gender neutral toys for the kids to play with, so they could share and play together-but these are the things they tend to gravitate towards-trains, planes and automobiles. Then there is my girl who I tried so hard to keep from being a girly girl-her room looks like a bottle of pepto.
I guess I just have to accept that my girl will always love pink and my boy will probably want to own a gun someday. Yeck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home