This Page

has been moved to new address

Cupcake Friday-Chocolate Malt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Cupcake Friday-Chocolate Malt

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.09.2008

Cupcake Friday-Chocolate Malt

I have been wanting to make a chocolate malt cupcake forever, because I LOVE chocolate malts-and I think that should be an easy transition to a cupcake. Well they were good-but a little too dark for Chad and I.
If I make them again I will only use 1/2 the cocoa in the cupcake and the frosting-but I will give you the recipe I used, in case you like the dark chocolate taste.
Chocolate Malt Cupcakes
  • 2 eggs room temp
  • 1/2 c. milk room temp
  • 4 T Butter, melted then cooled
  • 1 t. vanilla

Mix together and set aside

  • 1 2/3 c. flour
  • 2/3 c. malted milk
  • 1/2 c. sugar
  • 1/4 c. brown sugar
  • 1/4 c. cocoa
  • 2 t. baking powder

Whisk together and then stir in milk mixture

Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Chocolate Malt Frosting

  • 1 1/2 c confectioners sugar
  • 1/2 c cocoa
  • 1/4 c malted milk
  • 1/2 c butter room temp
  • 3 T milk

Mix milk and malt together and then beat in rest until smooth.

Don't get me wrong-they are still really yummy and a good dense cupcake-they just weren't my favorite I have made yet-and I was really hoping they would be!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home