This Page

has been moved to new address

Haunted House FHE

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Haunted House FHE

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.20.2008

Haunted House FHE

Mine and Bekah's House...Chad and Topher's Haunted House...
I know it's a poor picture of Topher-but can you see the frosting in his eye?
That's my crazy little boy!

We did haunted house kits tonight for FHE and wow am I feeling like we are all sorts of creative over here. Granted these were kits, and we just had to put them together-but I have been doing something creative everyday for the last little bit-most of which I haven't even shown here because they are Christmas presents etc... That's right I have a HUGE head start on my Christmas gifts this year! I plan on being all done before Thanksgiving with all my handmade gifts and cards so I can focus on the Holidays this year instead of feeling like I am not going to make the 'deadline'. Watch out because...

...I am on a roll people!

2 Comments:

Blogger XO said...

yah, you are on a roll. Seriously impressed. I'm with you on wanting to enjoy the holidays this year. So glad we're not traveling!

Mon Oct 20, 09:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

I'm thinking of making all my gifts this year too. Out of neccesity. What can I make out of declined mortgage loans? I have about 60.

Tue Oct 21, 03:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home