This Page

has been moved to new address

Super.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Super.

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.09.2008

Super.

So, I have been walking in the mornings.
Like exercising.
Can you believe it?
Not only that, but I have been doing it with all 3 kids in tow...on a sit and stand stroller.

(picture taken last Monday morning)
Crazy?
Yes.
I'm okay with that.
AND on the days that I'm not walking, I have been playing volleyball with some exercise type moms at the stake center.
We are doing this once a week, and now are planning to add a second day of some kind of aerobics each week.
Say what?
Back to me walking...
We have just been walking around the neighborhoods, but yesterday I decided to get real adventurous and try walking all three kids to the park.
I know it doesn't sound like much, taking 3 kids to the park, all by myself...
...but I felt like a Super Mom-fo' real!
So without further adieu-
The proof in photos...
Question: What do you get when you ask Topher for a smile on the swings, when he is obviously the child of a crazy scrapbooking, blogging, picture taking fool?
Answer: You get one of these....
...and one of these......and if you are really patient, one of these. Not what I asked for, but so much more priceless!
Bekah playing underdog-
-and one of her many 'posed' shots-yes my daughter is a poser!
Proof that Porter and I were at the park as well.
Then if that weren't enough-I decided to keep being a super mom and take some pictures (more on his blog) of my cute baby. Because he's getting bigger.
I can't stand that he is already 3 months.
He is old enough to sit in a Bumbo chair.
Speaking of which, I need to get one.
Why do I feel like he is going off to college already?
Then, just when you think my super powers were dwindling-I also made a DEEE-LICIOUS, and also so very NUTRITIOUS meal! It doesn't look all that pretty, but it sure was tasty!
Lettuce wraps! With ground turkey, shredded carrots, zucchini, water chestnuts and cashews with just a teaspoon of Chinese 5-spice and a couple tablespoons of soy sauce all mixed together and served over rice and romaine lettuce.
Bekah even ate this.
Am I feeling super or what?
I have to admit though, it is much more of a mommy food, like my friend April said. (She made these for a play date the other day and gave me the general recipe-thanks!)
SO if you are hosting a girls night and want a cheap, easy, and super yummy dinner to throw together. Look no further!
I wish these photographed as well as they taste...I have been eating leftovers for lunch and dinner!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger XO said...

Yup, you definitely need your own theme song after that post, Super Mom. I love those Super Mom days that just work out. Or maybe I should say that one day. I think I've had one... maybe it was a dream.

Thu Oct 09, 09:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

You are supermom!!! I'm going to make those lettuce wraps! They look soooooooooo yummy!

Fri Oct 10, 10:05:00 AM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

What are you taling about I think they look great?! I'm totally trying it!

Sat Oct 11, 07:52:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home