This Page

has been moved to new address

Fall Family Pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Fall Family Pictures

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.26.2008

Fall Family Pictures

Blogger isn't letting me move my photos around! ArgggH!

















Gimme your lunch money kid!



























My mom took our pics while she was here-Thanks mom, I have your Christmas present now-Which one do you want? You do have a frame, right? Ha Ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

ohhh my gooodness!!!!! sooo super cute! I love them all. ummm first bekah's hat looks familiar haha. and is that a dachshund on porters jacket ;) love them all. you all look super cute! i really like the one with you and chad and porter in the background and toph and bekah holding hands and the leaves one and the one in the woods. i love them all. cant choose a favorite!

Sun Oct 26, 06:18:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

I love love love the ones with you and Chad in the trees. I love how much you two love each other. Such a good looking fam!

Tue Oct 28, 08:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute pictures. Porter's spittle is awesome!

Wed Oct 29, 11:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

I love the fall colors! Great pictures you guys!

Sun Nov 02, 02:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home