This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Tuffy B

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Meet Tuffy B

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.17.2008

Meet Tuffy B






While in Utah Chad was set on getting Topher a teddy bear, since all little boys need a bear. I was excited because that meant I could convince him to make another trip to Build A Bear. I love that place! So Tuffy B was created, B for short. Topher was a little sick when we went here, so that's why he looks a little drowsy(all the kids got a fever at least once while we were in Utah, not to mention Bekah got a cough and Topher got a runny nose). He had so much fun and that bear has barely left his side since he got it. Welcome to the family Tuffy B!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

So cute!

Thu Sep 18, 01:48:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

Is it crazy that when I see pictures of Topher I keep thinking I'm looking at Ben in a few years? I know they don't exactly look alike, but there's something about the looks he gives and his smile. I dunno. Probably just me.

Sun Sep 21, 08:56:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home