This Page

has been moved to new address

You'll be missed Kooli-O

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: You'll be missed Kooli-O

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.19.2008

You'll be missed Kooli-O



Dear Kaleo-
I will always remember your jiggly belly dance you did when we went deer hunting, your cute chipmunk cheeks, your over inflated ego, your laugh, road trippin to Oregon for Thanksgving, and the funny love poems you wrote to my sister.
I will also always remember your amazing missionary spirit, the love you had for your mission in Brazil and the people you met there, your powerful testimony of the gospel and the unconditional love you had for your Savior. No wonder he wanted you home so soon!
You were such an amazing and fun person to be around and I feel so lucky that I got to be your aunt and friend for these past 7 years.
You have made such a difference in so many peoples lives, and so many people love and will miss you every day.
I can't wait to see ya again kid-I love you.
Big hugs-Aunt Tiff





3 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Your nephew? On Chad's side right? Funerals suck.

Wed Aug 20, 12:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

I am so sorry to hear! He must have been one awesome guy to get to see Heavenly Father so soon!

Hugs!

Tue Aug 26, 12:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

I'm soooo Sorry Tiff!!! I'm praying for your family during this hard time!!!

Wed Aug 27, 10:37:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home